This is a guide for how to register for events in the new GoMembership (GoM) platform. If you have logged into GoM before for renewals or other reasons you will be familiar with the layout, and can log in with the same credentials.
NB: a member is any person holding a WA paddle club membership, Paddle WA direct membership or Paddle Australia direct membership.
A non-member is any person not a member of any affiliated paddling body and/or has a ‘stay connected’ account on GoM
If are a member and have not logged into GoM before:
- Visit the homepage at https://paddleaustralia.azolve.com/Account.mvc/LogIn and enter your email address in.
- Click ‘Forgot Password?’ and go to your email to reset your password – your email address and password are your login details so keep a note of them
- Your club profile has already been set up in GoM, so please check that your details are correct in the ‘My Profile‘ tab at the top.
- You can now complete your membership renewals and enter events and courses in one platform!
Entering an event
- Go to the event registration page by clicking the posted hyperlink, or search for it under ‘Events & Courses‘ at the top. You can narrow your search down to specific disciplines or keywords.
- Read the event details and proceed to book either as:
- An individual (just yourself) – only the tickets you are eligible for are shown, select and add to cart. You will then be directed to any forms the race organisers have made to answer questions, and then taken to the checkout where the booking can be completed.
- Club booking (multiple others) – search for members based on the ticket you are purchasing for them, and click their tick box. Complete any forms for the first member and submit, then the second, and so on. You are then taken to the checkout where you can pay for all members
Please contact the race director if you have any issues with the event, or email firstname.lastname@example.org