Paddle WA is looking for a new Administration Officer to join our office team.
About the role
Effectively perform administrative duties to assist the Paddle WA office run smoothly and efficiently and to provide support to the Executive Officer and other staff as required.
- General administrative duties (managing mail, answering phone calls, data entry, maintaining filing systems and records, ensuring office supplies and equipment is maintained)
- Assist with volunteer coordination
- Respond to inquiries received and escalate where required
- Administer records and other data in the JustGo membership system
- Assist with administration tasks for Paddle WA Education and Paddle Academy
- Consolidate and prepare reports on a range of organisation requirements
- Schedule meetings and book meeting rooms/venues
- Attend Board Meetings to take minutes, including distribution, follow up and internal communications
- Liaise with suppliers and potential suppliers
- Assist with the collection and collation of all timesheets and other documentation in support of payroll activities
- Work with marketing to organise paddling events
- Assist with pre-employment activities for new staff.
- Ensure employee information and requirements are current and updated on the HR system
- Book flights, accommodation, car hire and attend to other travel requirements as required
Hours of work
The position is a part-time role of 30 hours per week. The nature of the position may require out of hours and weekend work.
Click here to view the full position description.
Please submit your resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria by COB on Sunday 5 March 2023 to Paddle WA EO Rosalie Evans – firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting will commence immediately, so get your applications in as soon as possible.
This is a 30 hour per week position commencing as soon as practicable.