Paddle WA is looking for a new Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our office team.
About the role
Effectively and efficiently manage and improve Paddle WA’s brand awareness and connection to the paddling community to assist Paddle WA in achieving its objectives.
- Develop the marketing strategy and annual marketing calendar in line with the Organisation’s objectives
- Develop and implement cross-platform marketing campaigns, including tracking, optimising and reporting
- Build and improve social media presence across various platforms
- Communicate the main message and idea to the target audience using social media
- Ongoing maintenance of and reporting on Google AdWords campaigns and website analytics
- Create marketing materials including event flyers, e-newsletters, web pages, paddle calendar and resource materials
- Organise events and other public relations activities
- Collate and create annual report for the AGM
- Undertake regular marketing research on areas relevant to Paddle WA priorities
- Participate in service and product improvement activities
- Ensure consistent application of the brand
- Undertake website content review and development
Hours of work
The position is a part-time role of 30 hours per week. The nature of the position may require out of hours and weekend work. PWA offers flexible working arrangements and a Working from Home Policy.
Click here to view the full position description.
Please submit your resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria by COB on Sunday 5 March 2023 to Paddle WA EO Rosalie Evans – firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting will commence immediately, so get your applications in as soon as possible.
This is a 30 hour per week position commencing as soon as practicable.