- This event has passed.
2020 SunSmart Women of the Avon
ARE YOU A WOMAN WHO…
- enjoys outdoor physical activity,
- enjoys fitness or aspires to be fit and healthy,
- seeks and enjoy challenges, and are adventure-inspired,
- enjoys camaraderie and like to be involved in common goals/achievements, or
- likes to have fun?
Paddle WA are running a program for WOMEN ONLY who would love to undertake the challenge of training and competing in the iconic 2020 Avon Descent.
DATES: Saturdays 21st March, 28th March, 4th April
LOCATION: Ascot Kayak Club, Garvey Park
TIME: 9.00am-12:30pm, each Saturday
What you will get
- 10 hours tuition from WA’s top paddlers
- All equipment provided for the program
- Specific training program by well-known coach, Andrew Budge
- Seminar with Sports Physiotherapist and Kayak Coach, Andrew Hayden
- A feeling that you’re ready to hit the water whenever you like!
All participants of the course will be able to receive an EXCLUSIVE package deal from Canoeing Down Under, to purchase all the required equipment for the Avon Descent! Find out more about the incredible offers up for grabs here!
For all questions and inquiries, please contact Christopher at email@example.com
Enter here: https://www.paddlewa.asn.au/blog/2019/02/11/2020-sunsmart-women-of-the-avon/