Paddle WA Board of Directors
- Strategic direction for paddling in W.A.
- Paddle Academy
- Junior Development
- High Performance
- Coaching and Instructing
- Member Protection Information Officer
- Regular office hours
- Services to volunteers, clubs, disciplines, coaches and instructors.
- Queries from members and public
- Manage memberships
- IT and Social Media support for clubs and disciplines
- Maintain stakeholder relationships with funding organisations
- Communicate funders messages
- Paddle WA Races
- Unite on the Swan
Discipline Technical Committees
- Executive officer maintains relationships through attendance at meetings.
- Provide support to volunteers who lead their disciplines, ensuring growth and development of communities.
- Organise events
- Deliver coaching and instructor courses
- Encourages upskilling in clubs through subsidising attendance on courses
- Paddle Academy provides foundation level training through schools.
- There are 11 clubs in Western Australia, eight (8) metro and three (3) regional;
- Link clubs to the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries and Paddle Australia;
- Promoting the Clubs at every opportunity, including on the PWA website, social media platforms and E-Newsletter
- PWA direct any relevant enquiries to the appropriate Clubs (according to distance or needs of the enquirer);
- PWA support and encourage Clubs to support each other, be that by attending events, fundraising or sharing relevant information at our Clubs and disciplines meetings;
- Manages memberships – clubs and direct membership